Vehicle delivery FAQs
After you have been approved for van leasing and have undergone the necessary credit checks, the vehicle will be delivered directly to you within approximately 7-10 days, assuming the vehicle is in stock. A factory order for a vehicle that is not in stock may take up to 20 weeks to arrive, depending on the manufacturer.
According to the Consumer Credit Act 1974, sole traders, private individuals, and partnerships with fewer than 3 partners have a 14-day 'cooling-off period'. It begins the day after you sign your lease agreement. We cannot deliver your vehicle until this period has passed.
Limited companies leasing a van will generally have it delivered within 7 days unless they require a specialist van conversion, which can take a couple of weeks to complete.
Business terms & conditions: delivery
1) Upon receipt by us of completed finance documentation (including but not limited to a signed finance agreement accepted by the funder) and any balance of monies due to be paid to or through us, we will arrange at the first available opportunity the delivery of the vehicle to your chosen UK mainland destination, on a date that meets your requirements subject to availability of the delivery date from the delivery agent, and any cancellation period that may apply which will defer the delivery until after such time as it has elapsed
2) Registration of motor vehicles is only possible at the premises of the franchised retailer that is supplying the vehicle
3) If you wish the motor vehicle to be registered on a cherished plate of your choosing, please speak with us at the earliest opportunity so that we are able to ascertain the due process from the specific motor vehicle retailer and finance company. Any charges related to this are due to be paid by you at a time that they fall due. If the registration of the motor vehicle on a cherished plate results in a delay in registering the motor vehicle due to the process, then we will not be held responsible for any associated costs arising from the delay. You are responsible for liaising with the funder in an appropriate time frame towards the end of the finance agreement term to ensure the removal of the cherished plate before the vehicle is collected at the end of the agreement. Whilst your cherished plate is registered to the motor vehicle by the DVLA, it will at all times be the property of the funder who own the vehicle
4) If you fail to provide access to the premises necessary to effect delivery or fail to give us adequate delivery instructions at the time stated for delivery (otherwise than for reason of any cause beyond your reasonable control or by reason of our fault) then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us, we may store the vehicle until actual delivery and charge you for the reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage and re-delivery
5) On taking delivery of a motor vehicle, you agree to pay due attention in a timely manner to the manufacturer information supplied with the vehicle which includes but is not limited to the manufacturer warranty, recovery and servicing information as well as the primary functions of the vehicle which allow all drivers and passengers to travel safely at all times, and to protect the property of the funder in the manner outlined within the finance agreement terms and conditions
Full business terms and conditions can be found here.