We strongly recommend that you have your van fitted with ply lining for two main reasons. Firstly, to protect you from any damage charges at the end of your van lease, and secondly, to preserve the resale value of the vehicle itself.
What is ply lining?
Ply lining is an inward casing for your vehicle which protects from internal damage, made using high-quality plywood. Ply lining will improve the interior of a vehicle and promote a professional image for your company. We have a host of vans available for lease and contract hire to fit with ply lining.
- First impressions are vital, and a van fitted with ply lining will show a customer you care about quality.
- Ply lining is also a great tool to extend the life of your van and protect your investment in the vehicle.
- By protecting the inside of your van with a plywood lining, you save the outside panels from dings and dents caused by loose loads, which will inevitably lead to rust marks.
Why should I add ply lining?
- Ply lining the interior of a van improves the resale value of vehicles. Shifting loads, heavy cargo, and equipment can often cause internal damage in a short space of time. Typically the damage is caused by movement during transit which will dent both the van and its resale value.
- It works as a protection for your cargo and you.
- Significantly improve the durability of a vehicle by fitting ply lining. Wear and tear and damage to body panels are vastly reduced, which will increase the life of a van and its residual value.
Our lining is cut by machines and finished by hand to ensure the highest quality fit. With our vast experience and knowledge, your vehicle will be in good hands with us. We make sure that the ply-lining will protect against internal mishaps for a long time to come. The ply linings we provide are fit either on-site or off-site. Get in touch for more information and explore our van ranges for your personal or business use.
CVC are here to help every step of the way.
If you need help give us a call on:
01424 863 456 Head Office
020 3627 1127 London
0161 820 7808 Manchester
0121 314 2364 Birmingham
0117 911 0410 Bristol