We are recruiting again!
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast-paced, dynamic and highly regarded finance intermediary operating within a secure and regulated industry. Due to continued success throughout 2018 and 2019, Commercial Vehicle Contracts Limited (CVC ) has expanded into new offices and as such are looking to recruit a highly motivated and talented Business Development Manager to join our sales division at our new Head Office in Bexhill-on-Sea.
If you have a proven BUSINESS to BUSINESS sales background & a genuine passion for delivering the very best customer service, then you are the person we are looking to welcome to our business.
We work closely with a bespoke portfolio of finance partners, including Lloyds Banking Group, to provide leasing solutions for people and businesses who wish to lease brand new vehicles such as Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Peugeot and Ford, to name but a few.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years BUSINESS to BUSINESS sales experience. This position is field & office based with autonomy to meet with clients as and when required. As such your telephone skills will be proven and of the highest standard.
With an industry leading starting salary of £25,120 PA and uncapped commission, the limit on how much you earn is truly up to you. OTE is £33,000 in the first year.
If you are looking for an amazing career and you are computer literate, hard-working, have an award winning personality and enjoy working as part of a team, please do not hesitate and send in your CV to [email protected]
The Business Development Manager role will include
- Focusing on a consultative lead approach, to find the right solution for the client on each occasion
- Develop and utilise a good understanding of the range of finance options offered by CVC
- Complete client visits where required
- To increase and account manage the existing client portfolio
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for vehicle leasing
- Promote and support the company wherever possible
- To develop and maintain a full understanding of the vehicle leasing industry
- Build a strong relationship with dealerships and clients
- Strong networking skills and the ability to seek out entrepreneurial opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Fully expensed fuel card (Optional)
- Bonus scheme
- Commission structure
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc)
- Child care voucher scheme
- Loyalty holidays
- Option to sell holidays
- 23 days plus bank holidays
- Excellent company pension
£25,120.00 to £33,000.00 /year
- B2B Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- B2B Development Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Full UK Driving Licence (Required)