We are recruiting again!
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast-paced, dynamic and highly regarded finance intermediary operating within a secure and regulated industry. Due to continued success throughout 2018 and 2019, Commercial Vehicle Contracts Limited (CVC) has expanded into new offices and as such are looking to recruit a highly motivated and talented Business Development Manager to join our sales division at our new Head Office in Bexhill-on-Sea.
If you have a proven BUSINESS to BUSINESS sales background & a genuine passion for delivering the very best customer service, then you are the person we are looking to welcome to our business.
We work closely with a bespoke portfolio of finance partners, including Lloyds Banking Group, to provide leasing solutions for people and businesses who wish to lease brand new vehicles such as Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Peugeot and Ford, to name but a few.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years BUSINESS to BUSINESS sales experience. This position is field & office based with the autonomy to meet with clients as and when required. As such your telephone skills will be proven and of the highest standard.
With an industry-leading starting salary of £25,120 PA and uncapped commission, the limit on how much you earn is truly up to you. OTE is £33,000 in the first year.
If you are looking for an amazing career and you are computer literate, hard-working, have an award-winning personality and enjoy working as part of a team, please do not hesitate and send in your CV to [email protected].
The Business Development Manager role will include
- Focusing on a consultative lead approach, to find the right solution for the client on each occasion
- Develop and utilise a good understanding of the range of finance options offered by CVC
- Complete client visits where required
- To increase and account manage the existing client portfolio
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for vehicle leasing
- Promote and support the company wherever possible
- To develop and maintain a full understanding of the vehicle leasing industry
- Build a strong relationship with dealerships and clients
- Strong networking skills and the ability to seek out entrepreneurial opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Fully expensed fuel card (Optional)
- Bonus scheme
- Commission structure
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Loyalty holidays
- Option to sell holidays
- 31 days holiday
- Excellent company pension
£25,120.00 to £33,000.00 /year
- B2B Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- B2B Development Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Full UK Driving Licence (Required)
To apply, please submit your CV to [email protected] .
CVC are here to help every step of the way.
If you need help give us a call on:
01424 863 456
020 3627 1127
0161 820 7808
0121 314 2364
0117 911 0410