Business fleet leasing - fleet analysis consultation
Are you looking for fleet leasing? We advise on which internal storage solution is right for you and your business and help you manage the cost by spreading it over the term of the fleet van lease. Install racking or shelving ensures that your van is well organised and looks professional on the job. It also keeps your load secure while on the move.
Please take a look at some of our fleet customers >
Save money on your commercial fleet lease
We save you money on your commercial vehicle or company car fleet. How? We take pride in our ability to offer you our expert consultation, which can often improve your fleet's efficiency and save your business money. We conduct our consultations to get an overview of everything rather than solely focus on the monthly rate.
How else can we help you save money?
We'll examine your current contracts and fleet costs and advise you on where you could be saving money or optimising your tax allowance. Things we recommend:
- Switching to different vehicles
- Becoming more carbon-neutral
- Applying for funding
- Reviewing your NI contributions and tax
At CVC, we pride ourselves on providing you with the best money-saving information around. We're so confident that you'll agree. We'll provide you with a free fleet analysis report with absolutely no obligation to continue with us.
Fleet leasing discussions - let's meet
Our preferred way of providing a consultation is to arrange an appointment to meet with a client, allowing us to discuss everything in detail. However, if a meeting is not convenient, we are happy to set up a conference call or conduct it over Skype. During the session, we will analyse your vehicle/company car fleet thoroughly. Our consultation will include the consideration of the following points:
- The number of vehicles within your fleet
- The contracted vehicles' annual mileages
- The vehicles' current mileages
- Vehicle types and their suitability for your fleet
- Which funding options are available to you
- Optimising your tax
- Reviewing the charges due at the end of your contracts
- The carbon footprint of the fleet and costs that are associated with this
- The cost of operating and maintaining your vehicles
- Fuel costs of running the vehicles in your fleet
- Your contributions to National Insurance
If you would like to book a consultation with us, fill in the online request form or contact us using the details listed below. We'll promptly respond so that you can make changes and start saving money as soon as possible.
What else do we offer?
Request a call back from one of our commercial fleet leasing experts
CVC are here to help every step of the way.
If you need help give us a call on:
01424 863 456 Head Office
020 3627 1127 London
0161 820 7808 Manchester
0121 314 2364 Birmingham
0117 911 0410 Bristol